At VFE it is our policy to ensure the health and safety of our employees and anyone else who may be affected by our work activities. The minimum standard we will adopt will be compliance with legal requirements and appropriate codes of practice. However, our aim will be to fulfil the spirit of the law and not just comply with technical requirements. We will assess the risks from our work activities and will operate according to the procedures that best promote health and safety at work.
We strive to achieve Health & Safety standards beyond those required by statute and to support continual improvement.
For over 20 years we have been involved in the installation, Servicing and Overhaul of Vacuum Furnaces and similar/associated projects throughout the UK and worldwide. We work with customers and stakeholders in developing and implementing best practice.
We require that everyone who works for or with us:
- Embeds health and safety in all they do
- Works to eliminate the risk of serious harm from all our activities
- Reports potentially unsafe incidents and injuries, and investigates fully
- Upholds and promotes our policies
- Maintains effective communication on all issues of health & safety