Reduces energy consumption, cycle times and product movements
Auxiliary fan motor provides forced convection of pressurised inert gas ensuring uniform and rapid heating in the lower temperature regimes.
- Continuous hardening and (multiple) tempering cycles – no work movement, better plant utilisation.
- Extremely rapid quenching of the load utilising inert gas pressures up to 20 bar and efficient multidirectional inert gas flow within the hot zone.
- Rugged hot zone design and construction.
- High or low vacuum pumping options.
- PC based control systems.
Convection assisted heating is available in both horizontal and vertical designs.