Horizontal loading: flanged and hinged furnace door opens sufficiently to allow complete and unobstructed access to the hot zone
For hardening, tempering, brazing and special advanced processes
- Fully automatic control ensuring reproducible cycles and product quality.
- Efficient gas fan cooling and efficient multidirectional inert gas flow within the hot zone
- Option of very rapid quenching utilising inert gas pressures up to 20 bar.
- Rugged hot zone design and construction, both graphitic and all-metallic constructions.
- High or low vacuum pumping options.
- PC based control systems.
(W x H x L)
|Useful Volume||Max. Load||Rating|
Larger, smaller and intermediate sizes are available contact us on +44 (0)1384 426170 for more information or to find out more about FurnaceCare.