For brazing and heat treatment of aerospace components
Allows easy and unobstructed access for loading and unloading. Improved uniformity of heat-up and cool-down periods thanks to heating elements situated all around.
- Fully automatic control ensuring reproducible cycles and product quality.
- Efficient gas fan cooling and efficient multidirectional inert gas flow within the hot zone
- Option of very rapid quenching utilising inert gas pressures up to 20 bar.
- Rugged hot zone design and construction, both graphitic and all-metallic constructions.
- High or low vacuum pumping options.
- PC based control systems.
- Smaller footprint.