VFE operates and manufactures to the very highest standards
VFE operates within ISO 9001:2015. Our commitment to quality and continuous improvement ensures that we provide our customers with the very best commercial and technical solutions backed by the necessary documentation and certification.
We ensure quality standards are maintained in all our business activities through a process of continuous internal review and customer feedback analysis. We provide full employee training of our internal structures and procedures, and how to work efficiently and safely within the organisation.
Our design and manufacturing service offering complies with, and often exceeds, all relevant standards and legislation.
Equipment Manufacturing Standards
- Machinery Directive 98/37/EC
- BS 7671:2008 Wiring Regulations
- BS EN ISO 13849-1: 2008 Safety of Machinery
- BS EN 60204-1:2009 + A1:2009 Safety of Machinery, Electrical Equipment of Machines
- BS EN 746-2:2010 Industrial Thermo processing Equipment, Combustion and Fuel Handling
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EC – Industrial Environment
Note: Other standards may be used, as required for specific equipment types.
Note: Other performance standards can also be offered on request.
Management system approved and in accordance with Quality Standard BS EN ISO 9001