Precise control of the entire alloy chemistry process
Our Vacuum Induction Melting (VIM) furnaces can process a wide range of materials.
Our furnace equipment has proven to consistently deliver value and competitive advantage for products for the automotive and consumer industries as well as critical, high-value equiax, directionally solidified or single-crystal aerospace parts.
- Combination DS/SC/Equiax equipment offers industry’s fastest process conversion
- Multi-zone mould heaters
- One or two axis precision pouring (auto teach, profile and constant volume)
- Precision temperature measurement (OPTO-TC)
- Closed-loop solidification control
- Door-mounted furnace melt box assemblies
- Horizontal bar feeder assembly includes X-Y motion control, for simultaneous loading of bars and liners or alternate bar loading via rotation
- Vertical bar feeder designs are available for larger installations
- Unmanned startup and/or shutdown of vacuum equipment (Sentry package)
- Video systems provide improved process monitoring and control